Sunflower Seeds | for pregnant women | 350gms
✅ Reduces Anxiety
✅ Maintains Heart health
✅ Regulates Hormones in women
✅ Reduces Mood Swings
✅ Improves performance in bed
✅ 25g Protein – build muscles, maintains hair quality
✅ Makes your Skin Glow
✅ Controls Diabetes
✅ Improves memory
✅ Perfect for keto
❌ No preservatives, No chemical additives
✅ Increases Immunity power
✅ Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Net weight: 350gms
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 10 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1 business day*.
Cash on Delivery Available
Save ₹75 by paying online. Use coupon code 'GET75', on online payment methods only.
We'll answer private questions
Have any questions that you'd like to get answer for? Just drop us an email at email@example.com
Know Your Product
- LOW CALORIE SNACK:: Being low in calories, Sunflower Seeds can help in reducing the extra weight and avoid you from the intake of high calorie junk foods.
- RICH IN MAGNESIUM: These are a rich source of minerals, especially magnesium which can be good in preventing several skin disorders by preventing the entry of foreign particles into the skin cells and tissues.
- SOOTHES THE SYSTEM: Sunflower Seeds also consists of tryptophan, which can be essential in soothing the nervous system and helping you in curing the problem of insomnia.
- RICH IN VITAMIN E: Loaded with vitamin E, it can help in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases since it can help prevent the foreign particles from oxidising cholesterol.
- FIBRE FILLED: Being a rich source of fibre, it provides a feeling of fullness.
A few health benefits of Sunflower seeds
1. Help Improve Cholesterol Levels
2. Helps Support Bone Health
3. Help Control Blood Sugar
4. Promote Healthy Detoxification
5. Support The Health Of Your Skin
6. Promote Good Mood And Restful Sleep
7. Sunflower Seeds Are A Rich Source of Protein
8. May Help Promote Weight Loss
9. Can Assist With Cancer Prevention
10. Can Help Manage Hypertension
11. Help To Promote Hair Growth And Luster
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place in a air tight container.
[accordion title=”FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS”]
[accordion-item title=”What does Sunflower seed taste like?”]
Sunflower seeds have a great taste, however they don’t have a flavour of their own, or aroma either. This makes them perfect for adding into your shakes, water, and salads. Since it helps you stay fit and active (fibres & protein) we recommend you to include it in your daily diet as well.
[accordion-item title=”How do I include Sunflower seeds in my daily routine?”]
They are best eaten roasted. After roasting you can either eat them directly as a snack (the way you eat almonds or cashews), or you can make granola bar from it. Almost everything that you do with other nuts, can be done with Sunflower too.
[accordion-item title=”Can I use Sunflower seeds for weight loss?”]
Sunflower seeds are excellent for fat loss. Use 10 gms thrice a day (consult with your physician and/or dietician first)
Sunflower seeds contain an exceptionally high amount of fibre, which makes you feel full (you dont feel hungry for a long time). Also they contain 19g protein (per 100g), which additionally helps in losing weight.
[accordion-item title=”Sunflower seeds be used for Hair care?”]
[accordion-item title=”can gym goers and other sports players eat Sunflower seeds?”]
Yes, totally. Sunflower seeds are excellent source of fibres and Omega-3 fatty acids, it is perfect for people who are physically active.
[accordion-item title=”How to use Sunflower seeds for diabetes?”]
Suggested value is twice a day in 10grams dosage. However we recommend you to consult physician or your family doctor first.
Sunflower seeds help maintain blood sugar levels, hence useful.
[accordion-item title=”What is the expiry date of this batch of Sunflower seeds?”]
This batch of Sunflower seeds was packed in second week of August 2020. It will expire in July 2021.
We regularly update this answer.
[accordion-item title=”Is it ready to eat?”]
Yes, these are ready to eat Sunflower seeds. You can add them to smoothies, curd, raita or add as a dressing on salads or per recipe.
[accordion-item title=”How should I store it?”]
It is recommended to store it in an airtight container
[accordion-item title=”How does it help increase sperm quality in men?”]
Low zinc levels are associated with reduced sperm quality and an increased risk of infertility in men (32Trusted Source).
Since Sunflower seeds are a rich source of zinc, they may improve sperm quality.
[accordion-item title=”Is this pack of Sunflower seeds roasted? or can I roast it?”]
No, this pack isn’t roasted.