Pumpkin Seeds | 350gms | for overall health | Buy1 Get1 Free
✅ Improves Sperm Quality in Men
✅ Excellent for pregnant mothers and lactating women
✅ 30g Protein (maintain hair quality)
✅ 6g Fibre (keeps hunger away for hours)
✅ Makes your Skin Glow
✅ Controls Diabetes
✅ Helps to get better sleep
✅ Perfect for keto
❌ No preservatives, No chemical additives
✅ Zero Cholesterol
✅ Vegan & vegetarian friendly
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked refund policy*.
Fast Shipping & COD Available
All orders are shipped in 1 business day*. Cash on delivery available.
Get Rs. 75 Off & more
Save ₹75 by paying online. Use coupon code 'GET75', on online payment methods only. If you want some additional discount, WhatsApp us at +91-78698-82736
We'll answer private questions
Have any questions that you'd like to get answer for? Just drop us an email at email@example.com
Know Your Product
Click here to order on WhatsApp
- Heart and liver health, pumpkin seeds are rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty and fiber
- Pumpkin seeds have long been valued as an important natural food for men’s health, this is in part because of their high zinc content, which is important for prostate health (where it is found in the highest concentrations in the body)
- Best of all, because pumpkin seeds are highly portable and require no refrigeration, they make an excellent snack to keep with you whenever you’re on the go, or they can be used as a quick anytime snack at home, too
- If you’re in the mood for a chewy snack that doubles as a phenomenal health food, look no further than pumpkin seeds because these are high-fiber seeds, they’re able to boost your fiber intake, helping you reach the ideal amount of 50 grams per 1,000 calories consumed
- Pumpkin seeds are a great addition to a healthy diet because each serving provides vitamin e, b-complex vitamins, copper, manganese, potassium, calcium and iron
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place in a air tight container.
[accordion title=”FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS”]
[accordion-item title=”What does pumpkin seed taste like?”]
Pumpkin seeds have a great taste, however they don’t have a flavour of their own, or aroma either. This makes them perfect for adding into your shakes, water, and salads. Since it helps you stay fit and active (fibres & protein) we recommend you to include it in your daily diet as well.
[accordion-item title=”How do I include pumpkin seeds in my daily routine?”]
They are best eaten roasted. After roasting you can either eat them directly as a snack (the way you eat almonds or cashews), or you can make granola bar from it. Almost everything that you do with other nuts, can be done with pumpkin too.
[accordion-item title=”Can I use pumpkin seeds for weight loss?”]
Pumpkin seeds are excellent for fat loss. Use 10 gms thrice a day (consult with your physician and/or dietician first)
Pumpkin seeds contain an exceptionally high amount of fibre, which makes you feel full (you dont feel hungry for a long time). Also they contain 19g protein (per 100g), which additionally helps in losing weight.
[accordion-item title=”Pumpkin seeds be used for Hair care?”]
Per serving of Pumpkin seeds contain (28gms)
- Fiber: 1.7 grams
- Carbs: 5 grams
- Protein: 7 grams
- Fat: 13 grams (6 of which are omega-6s)
- Vitamin K: 18% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 33% of the RDI
- Manganese: 42% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 37% of the RDI
- Iron: 23% of the RDI
- Zinc: 14% of the RDI
- Copper: 19% of the RDI
All of this helps in maintaining you hair health and improve it’s shine and strength.
[accordion-item title=”can gym goers and other sports players eat pumpkin seeds?”]
Yes, totally. pumpkin seeds are excellent source of fibres and Omega-3 fatty acids, it is perfect for people who are physically active.
[accordion-item title=”How to use pumpkin seeds for diabetes?”]
Suggested value is twice a day in 10grams dosage. However we recommend you to consult physician or your family doctor first.
pumpkin seeds help maintain blood sugar levels, hence useful.
[accordion-item title=”What is the expiry date of this batch of pumpkinseeds?”]
This batch of chia seeds was packed in second week of August 2020. It will expire in July 2021.
We regularly update this answer.
[accordion-item title=”Is it ready to eat?”]
Yes, these are ready to eat pumpkin seeds. You can add them to smoothies, curd, raita or add as a dressing on salads or per recipe.
[accordion-item title=”How should I store it?”]
It is recommended to store it in an airtight container
[accordion-item title=”How does it help increase sperm quality in men?”]
Low zinc levels are associated with reduced sperm quality and an increased risk of infertility in men (32Trusted Source).
Since pumpkin seeds are a rich source of zinc, they may improve sperm quality.
[accordion-item title=”Is this pack of pumpkin seeds roasted? or can I roast it?”]
No, this pack isn’t roasted.